We are currently hiring a number of Testers to join our growing team in our new Skopje office. We welcome applicants with all levels of experience to apply.
The role is based in our new Skopje office located close to the city center and offers a fantastic working environment. Responsibilities will include developing (testing) Open GI's flagship insurance management system, related modules and client facing web sites. The ideal candidate will have the following Technical – Desired Skills:
- A working knowledge of a bug Management System such as JIRA.
- A working knowledge of a CMS solution such as Umbraco or similar (Sitecore).
- Experience with Firebug or similar.
- Experience of Selenium IDE and Web Driver or similar (Ranorex).
- Willingness to use and improve the use of software tools which automate or assist any part of the testing process, execution of tests and test reporting functions.
- Experience or exposure to Agile Methodologies.
- Experience or exposure to SQL and / or .net Commercial experience in a software testing environment
Occasional travel will be required to other offices in the UK and Poland.
The successful candidate will ideally have an IT related degree or equivalent work experience, have worked in an Agile (Scrum) development environment and therefore the ability to work in a local or distributed team. S4i offers good opportunities for career development as well a competitive salary and a chance to work in a fast paced and exciting company.
If you feel you are a good match for the above role we look forward to hearing from you on the following email: email@example.com